In here are the specifications for the interface that the computer strategy module uses to interact with the central controller (along with any equates used).
- computer_player: implements a computer anti-chess player
- computer_player.equ: equates used by computer_player:
- options = struct[level: int, iswhite: bool]
- holds the options for a computer player
- options is subject to change by the divine powers of 6.170
- static_evaluator: implements a static evaluator used by computer_player
- designed to make it easy to use genetic algorithms to optimize our strategy.